Keep track of who is coming and going in your digital forensic lab with this customizable form.
This log is a simple, yet effective, way to document who is coming and going within the lab and was created with ISO 17025 in mind. Use within forensic labs that do not have an electronic access control system, or as a backup to electronic access systems. This customizable Word document is used as a forensic lab’s visitor log to maintain compliance with accreditation standards and best practices. This log could be used to document access to the forensic lab, the lab’s evidence room, or both.
Benefits of the Digital Forensic Laboratory Visitor Log:
- Save time and money by not having to create your own log
- Get peace of mind knowing that your log is compliant with industry standards
- Increase the efficiency of your forensic lab by having a centralized place to document visitors
- Increase the security of your forensic lab by having a record of who has accessed the lab
- Comply with best practices for physical security requirements of digital forensic labs
Download your copy today to maintain the integrity of your forensic lab.