Building or Enhancing a Digital Forensic Lab
Everything you Need to Build a Digital Forensics Capability or Enhance the Maturity of Existing Operations
Whether you are just getting started in digital forensics or have been operating for a while, this course is designed for anyone who is managing digital forensic laboratories or operations. At the completion of this course, students will receive a certificate and 3 hours of continuing education.
The cost of this course also includes 25 downloadable and customizable documents to help get you started at a value of thousands of dollars.
Can't say enough about this course
Really great stuff, and I only wish I’d come across this sooner. As it happens, I’m preparing my DF team for an audit of our DF lab – which includes lab management procedures. In searching for ways to structure lab management, I came across your course. Glad I did. thanks!May 2, 2022Verified Review
Great Course, exactly what I was looking for
I just finished the course, and really can’t say enough about it. Thanks, and I certainly look forward to future offerings.February 1, 2022Verified Review
- 3 hours of instructor-led HD video lessons spread over 20 individual lessons
- Certificate for continuing education hours at completion
- 16 different forms and guides, all downloadable and all in Word format for you to customize
- 9 customizable policies that have been vetted, tested, and audited
- Each lesson has the audio available to download in MP3 format (available seven days after course registration)
- Access the course as often and for as long as you like after purchase – there is no expiration
Why You Should Take This Course
Setting up a digital forensic lab is challenging. Your instructor has built forensic labs from the ground up, ranging from a one-person lab, commanding a large multijurisdictional federal cybercrimes task force that was ASCLD/LAB accredited, and even classified and unclassified federal operations within national security.
Who Should Take This Course
- Digital Forensic Laboratory Directors
- Digital Forensic Lab Managers and Supervisors
- Management Overseeing Digital Forensic Operations
- Digital Forensic Analysts
- Individuals or Organizations Wishing to Create a New Digital Forensic Capability
- Foundational understanding of digital forensics
- Basic knowledge of forensic lab management
At Natsar, we want you to be completely happy with our courses and we think you will be. But, if you don’t find this course meets your expectations, we offer refunds under our policy.
Our refund policy is:
- After the purchase of the course, the student must make a refund request within seven (7) days.
- A refund will only be issued if the student is less than 50% through the course. We will not issue a refund if the student has accessed over 50% of the course.
- The student must have downloaded none of the resources available in the courses prior to requesting a refund (e.g., templates, policies, MP3 files, etc.)
- If the student meets all of the above, Natsar will issue a full refund of the course cost.
Included Downloadable Materials
- MP3 Audio of each lesson
- Forensic Software Validation Template (Word)
- Example Forensic Lab Network Diagram (PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae Example (Word)
- Visitor Log (Word)
- Case Disposition Status Request Form (Word)
- Lab Notes Form (Word)
- Incoming Evidence Form (Word)
- Internal Chain of Custody Form (Word)
- Forensic Services Request Form (Word)
- Workstation Image Update Form (Word)
- Contraband Acknowledgement Form (Word)
- Consent to Permanently Delete Data (Word)
- Testimony Evaluation Form (Word)
- Consent to Search Form (Word)
- Post Mortem Analysis Checklist - Windows (Word)
- Forensic Report Template (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Case Triage, Assignment, and Prioritization (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample -Complaints Regarding the Quality System (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample -Equipment Testing and Validations (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample -Storage of Digital Evidence and Forensic Images (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Evidence Handling Procedures (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Deviation from Policies and Procedures (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Training (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Report Writing and Documentation (Word)
- Digital Forensic Lab Policy Sample - Physical Security and Access (Word)